The invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces. To discuss clear braces in the Lakewood CA area, please feel free to contact us to schedule an appointment.
For information on Invisalign, please visit www.invisalign.com.
- Invisalign uses a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- The aligners are made through a combination of Dr. Peña‘s expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
- You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position Dr. Peña has prescribed.
- You’ll visit Dr. Peña about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 9 – 15 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.
For more information about Clear Braces or to schedule an appointment with Dr. Peña:
Rebecca Irene A. Peña, DMD
Patient Review by Ivan R
The staff is great and friendly. Dr.Pena is an amazing, friendly and professional dentist. 100% recommended.
- Ivan R
Patient Review by May A
Dr. Pena has been my dentist for over 2 years now and I love how she cares for my teeth, and even just for me in general. I can count on her to be gentle, kind, clear, and caring with my teeth and wellbeing. Unlike other dentists I've gone to, her hands are light and she warns me of any discomfort that I might feel. She has an incredible staff and her office is clean and pleasant. She even has complimentary beverages set up in the waiting room. I would definitely recommend her to anyone who is looking for a great dentist.
- May A